OUR REALLY FINE PRINT
CANCELLATIONS: Remember Your Time Is Reserved Just For You!
- Because of the type of work we do, emails, text messaging, and even phone calls may not get to us quickly. Phone calls are requested for all late arrivals and cancellations.
- Appointments canceled with less than 24 hours notice (excluding "Busy Professional" partnerships, gift certificates, or those with vouchers) will be charged 70% of the full session rate so we can compensate the therapist for their lost commission. In the case of certificates and vouchers and all partnerships, all late cancellations of 2 hours or less will be charged for the full session fee to the credit card on file, and any vouchers, prepaid sessions, or certificate will remain available for future use.
- Expertly Crafted Wellness has established policies. All services require a credit card at the time of booking to hold a reservation. If you have a prepaid voucher or certificate, a late cancellation is cause for loss of that media with less than 24 hours notice of cancellation. In the case of less than two hours notice, the media will remain available, and a charge will be made to the credit card on file for a missed full priced appointment. "Busy Professional" partners may cancel late up to two times per membership year, and two hours prior to appointment time, without fees or sessions being charged.
- Credit cards numbers are not held in-house, but are kept secure by and on-line clearing house in compliance with federal law. Your credit card (except in the case of special events requiring a deposit or payment) will not be charged at the time of booking. If you have booked a service on an expired deal voucher such as GroupOn or LivingSocial, you agree at booking that your credit card will be charged for the difference between the expired promotional value and the actual service price at the time of check out.
- Our ECW Preferred Members have the benefit of canceling appointments late, up to two (2) hours prior, twice within any one membership year without charge. When making a reservation, you agree that full charges will be applied to your credit card account on file automatically for any appointments that are missed or canceled with less than two hours notice. Recurring "Time After Time" partners for either 60 or 90 minutes include no benefits other than the preferred partner rate and will be charged the late cancellation fee when applicable.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. New clients have a short electronic information form to fill out. Your session must start on time and end at the expected time so that we stay respectful of both your time and time of the next client. Session lengths will be adjusted for late arrivals. However, full payment is expected for the reserved session length.
- Clients that are more than 15 minutes late without a phone call may be considered a no-show appointment, and services may or may not be performed a the therapists if the delay will affect the next client or another appointment in any way.
- No phone calls are accepted from blocked or private numbers.
- All clients are expected to provide ECW with the necessary personal information required by law. Clients unwilling to provide basic contact information or unwilling to sign a our electronic consent form will not be seen. However, full payment for reserved services is expected and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- For the protection of our clients, ECW complies with all HIPAA guidelines, does not share personal information, email addresses, or retain credit card information.
- All aquatic appointments are done on an out-call basis to local pools, hotels, health clubs, and private homes.
- Out-calls ARE NOT available for regular land sessions.
- Clients are expected to pay any additional expenses for appointments to buildings with parking fees and for all hotel valet costs etc.
GIFT CERTIFICATES AND PROMOTIONS:
- Gift certificates are offered by ECW. Gift certificates do not expire, but late cancellation policies apply to any appointment made with a gift certificate.
- Promotional vouchers will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis until the expiration date on the voucher, and are based solely on availability. Expiration dates may or may not be extended at the discretion of Expertly Crafted Wellness. When booking with an expired voucher, credit cards held as a function of the reservation process may be charged for any service or price above the face value and for any balance due at the time of service.
- By law, Group On style promotions issued and offered by EWC have a face value that does not expire for five years. However, the promotional value converts to the face dollar amount on the voucher's expiration date. The face value of any voucher may be applied to the price of any ECW full price service or product after the expiration date. Extensions of expiration dates are at the discretion of Expertly Crafted Wellness.